4/23/10

Life..it changes



There have been a lot of new beginnings in my life since the last time I posted....well mostly new endings...but I wont get into that here. Because of everything that's changed, I feel that my blog could use a new topic of discussion, Movies. Watching movies is something that I've always loved doing, and there are a bunch of good ones out t
here that should be shared or just remembered.

Don't get too excited though, my next post is going to be about fashion.

Since I've started at AAU, I've learned a lot of interesting things about the biz. I'd like to share my two favorite sites. One has been my tried and true for years, the other a brand new and super rockin' site with great info if you pay them :) ahh there's always room for the cheddar... anywho


No comments:

Post a Comment